- Unlike heavier steel structures, the StrongBac Rail System weighs less than 6kg per metre which allows longer spans between supports. It will enable a load of 250kg to span 11.5m or 500kg over 9m without intermediate supports.
- It does not affect the rolling resistance of the trolleys. This product is simple and relatively inexpensive to install and can be retro-fitted to existing Altrac systems.
- Like Altrac, StrongBac comes as a pre-engineered, modular structure in kit format that the purchaser can use to install a new system or upgrade an existing system.
- StrongBac and Altrac can be easily extended for future use.
- The shape of the track makes it self-cleaning and the composition means it won't corrode or flake off.
- All Bomac Engineering products are compliant with Australian safety codes, including Australian Crane Code AS1418.
- Bomac and all its products are Australian owned, designed and fabricated.