Balogh has been designing and manufacturing contactless identification systems for all environments since 1958. Baloghs palette of solutions covers a wide range of RFID tags, readers and interfaces, targeting the following applications: Industrial Automation & Asset Tracking, Security, Transportation, Railway, Industrial Logistics and The Supply Chain.
Balogh RFID product line consists of a wide range of RFID tags, tranceivers (with antennas), and control interfaces adapted to a large number of applications
- Industrial Automation: Identification and tracking of industrial processes.
- Logistics: Industrial logistics and tracking through supply chains.
- Transportation: Fleet management, vehicle ID, vehicle access.
- Railways: ID and management of subways, passenger trains etc.
- Security: Intelligent access control and asset/theft management.
About Balogh RFID Railway Applications
Balogh is an industrial company which designs, manufactures and commercialises a wide range of RFID solutions, including CBTC technologies, covering railway and urban AVI and signalling applications, such as train location, passenger information, cross-road detection and automatic speed control. This Balogh RFID product line consists of RFID tags, readers and control interfaces.
Features of RFID for railway applications
- On board Automatic Sound and Visual Announcements (ASVA).
- On line train position (ten centimetres precision instead of ten metres with GPS, using both solutions together is an economic solution.
- Automatic continuous control of train's speed, with automatic urgent braking.
- Depot or yard management (part of operating system).
- Detection at crossings.
- Detection of passage.
- Train configuration: Automatic adjustment of washing facilities according to guage and length of trains, automatic flow adjustment at depot's petrol station.
- Control of correct vehicle position before being authorised to open the doors (platform screen doors, assistance equipment for disabled access).
- Adjustments of vehicle's step height according quay's height.
- Coaches / wagons identification (AVI Automatic Vehicle Identification).
- On board contactless readable technical history (asset management).
- Continuous knowledge of wagons position: train composition management.
- Immediate identification of a coach at hot box detector's passage.
- Immediate identification of overweight / incorrectly loaded wagons near railway scales.
For further information about Railway RFID visit Electro-Com (Australia) Pty Ltd at http://www.electrocom.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Electro-Com (Australia) Pty Ltd team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Our aim is total customer satisfaction