Steelfab Rain Harvesting Water Tanks
Why should I consider rain water harvesting?
- The rain water that you save can be used to supply toilets, irrigation, and for other household purposes.
- In most parts of rural Australia where there is no scheme water supply, communities and residents are solely reliant on rain water harvesting for all their needs.
- We always recommend the use of filters which will reduce any possible contaminants that may have been collected from the collection surface.
- By regular cleaning of gutters and also flushing the first discharge of your rain water, you can help reduce any unwanted contaminants.
- Steelfab Water Solutions has a trim that raps around the roof sheets of the tank, this makes it virtually impossible for birds or other vermin to enter the water storage tanks.
- The Aquadome Water Tank, is fitted with a whirly bird vent, which helps reduce condensation under the roof sheets. This method of rain water harvesting will help prolong the life of the roof and allows the tank to maintain healthy ventilation.
- It's important to keep your water completely free of sunlight. By doing this, your water will remain fresh and usable for an indefinite period of time.
Essentially, by harvesting your rain water...you are harnessing life.