These systems incorporate a Diver submersible pump(mounted in the water tank), a Bianco Rainsaver Universal Diver rainwater controller, and a Bianco SK13B pump controller.
The Bianco Rainsaver Universal Diver is an alternate water supply system incorporating automatic mains backup for the control of Bianco Diver pumps and pump controls.
- Controls pumps to maximum of 1.5 hp, 1.1 kW in cold water (< 40°C).
- Max. recommended continuous pump flow: 100 litres per minute.
- Max. recommended pump pressure: 800 kPa.
- Max. recommended mains inlet pressure: 800 kPa.
The Bianco Rainsaver Universal Diver supplies clean rainwater from a rainwater tank via a Bianco Diver pump and its Bianco pump control to toilets, laundry, and garden taps in a household.
Mains water is also connected to the Bianco Rainsaver Universal Diver as an automatic backup should rain water level be too low, or if there is a power or pump* failure.
Should there be a pump failure, mains backup is achieved by turning the Rainsaver Universal Diver off at the power point.
The float switch supplied prevents the pump from running dry and allows automatic switchover to mains supply should the rain water level in the tank be too low.
- corrosion proof
- low noise even for Dry version when used outside tank
- frost proof
- theft proof
- power cable plugs into pump
- space saving
- large range, low power consumption
- remote capacitor
- overload/reset button
- on/off switch
- high heads
- high flows
The motor for the Diver pump has:
- Pump shaft in 316 stainless steel
- hermetically sealed stator means extra waterproofing
- upper and lower brackets in forged brass for corrosion resistance and strength
- removable and interchangeable cable connection system for ease of removal from water tank.
For ease of servicing, the pump does not have to be removed or exchanged if a capacitor fails.
Overload reset button and on/off switch are easily accessible in the control unit.