Features of Cable Accessories - "Elite" Range-Taking Cable Cleats:
- Suitable for all types of installation including single or bundled cables, pipes and conduits, mounting onto wall, cable tray etc.
- Large range taking
- Fully releasable strap allowing ease of re-installation
- Provided with gripper type ribs to prevent cable slip on vertical runs
- Available in black polypropylene and LSF polymeric material. The latter material is flame retardant to V0 and in the event of a fire, does not give off toxic fumes or dense smoke
- Cleats manufactured in polypropylene will withstand temperatures between -40° C and +85° C whilst LSF material will withstand temperatures between -40° C and +150° C.