The RCK protects the user, the integrity of samples, reagents and sensitive equipment from harsh environmental conditions and contaminants. The flexible containment system is rapidly deployable and requires no tools for assembly. Low cost makes it a disposable unit.
Whether the requirement is for extra containment space, disposable containment for messy applications or a field laboratory, the RCK can suit. All components are stored in a carry-case for easy transport and the complete onboard air filtration system allows the kit to be rapidly set up and used "on demand".
- Total weight including batteries, blower and filters is 15lb (6.8kg).
- Sides are clear 15mm polyurethane with reinforced bottom.
- Two-part glove sleeves allow any hand glove to be used.
- Self-contained negative pressure filtration system operates on 2 x D cell batteries.
- Supply air is HEPA filtered. Exhaust air is double HEPA with or without carbon filtration.
- All filters readily replaceable.
- Filtration system can be used to provide filtered air to positively pressure the workspace to keep contaminants out.