Available in two sizes:
- 35mm x 6m
- 50mm x 9m
- Never use a webbing tie down if the webbing has cuts, contusions, damage to seams or abrasive wear.
- Never use a webbing tie down if the winch body, ratchet assembly or end fittings have signs of deformation due to overload or excessive wear or corrosion. The recommended maximum allowable wear on webbing tie down fittings is 5%.
- Never heat or attempt to heat-treat any hardware or fittings associated with a webbing tie down.
- If there is malfunction or deformation to the ratchets they should be replaced.
- Do not twist or knot the webbing.
- Use protective sleeves or other packing material if the webbing passes over sharp or rough edges or corners.
- Ensure the webbing is evenly loaded.
- When the webbing is tensioned ensure the force does not exceed the lashing capacity of the webbing.
- Ensure there is a maximum of one and half turns of webbing on the ratchet spindle or truck winch drum.
- If repairs are required return the item to Nobles.