The machine has been designed according to the regulations for safe operation. The operation of the Mobile Concrete Mixing Plant is automated and performed via automating systems that the machine has.
The operation of the Mobile Concrete Mixing Plant must allow only to personnel that has expertise and information for its operation and usage.
The Mobile Concrete Mixing Plant is designed, manufactured and assembled according to the regulations of ANNEX III and V of directive 98/37/EU and based on the standards:
- EN 292-1 & EN 292-2: (Safety of machinery – Basic directions – General design principles).
- EN 294: (Safety of machinery – Safety distances to prevent danger zones being reached by the upper limbs).
- EN 60204: (Safety of machinery – Electrical equipment of machines – Part 1: General Requirements).
- EN 349: (Safety of machinery – Minimum gaps to avoid crushing of parts of the human body).
- EN 418: (Safety of machinery – Emergency stop equipment – Functional aspects – Principles for design).
- EN 953: (Safety of machinery – Guards – General requirements for the design and construction of fixed and movable guards).
The maintenance of the Mobile Concrete Mixing Plant is simple and must be performed only when machine is out of operation. These must be taken under consideration for the unhindered use of the machine.
Further instructions can and will be provided based on two more maintenance principles of the machine: Daily maintenance and Periodic maintenance.