AWTT perform the following tests:
- Locate switchboard and identify circuits protected by RCDs.
- Work with your staff to ensure equipment on the RCD circuit is shut down to ensure no lost data or safety issues arise.
- Check switchboard door hinge, locking mechanism and weatherproof seal.
- Push button test to ensure RCD is operational.
- Conduct the trip time test.
- Conduct trip current test.
- Ensure time and current fall within AS3760:2010.
- Record all test results and deliver to staff and place a copy in the switchboard.
To view more information about AWTT RCD Testing please click here