Features and Benefits of the Stainelec PR16-32 Rebar Bender/Straightener:
- This hydraulic tool designed for conveniently bending rebar in awkward locations within formwork and trenches on-site. This rebar bender has been designed to bend rebar for vertical insitu applications.
- The PR16-32 bending head can be rotated 180 degree's for easy access of the bars to be bent for pushing and pulling applications.
- The PR16-32 can be fitted with 90 degree radius bending heads for use with 16mm to 32mm diameter rebar material.
- Now engineeers in the construction industry can have rebars bent on site to Australian Standards, eventhough the bars are within the concrete structure.
- These die formers are available in three sets, 16 to 22mm, 25mm and 28 to 32mm. When using the radius bending die formers, the radius bend of the bar will be 4.5 diameter of the material.
This unit is designed and precision manufactured in Italy for Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment to the highest of international standards.