Receiver Transmitter - Transmitter Reciever
The 3045 Voter is a true RSSI voting subsystem that provides automatic site selection and transmitter steering.
The 30450 Voter is a stand-alone RSSI voter and Line Interface Unit with a capacity for 16 Lines. The Voter provides the best signal selection (Voting) and transmitter steering when used in a multi-station PMR System. The voter forms the Interface between the control room (Console Dispatcher equipment) and the lines or links used to connect to remote Base Station sites.
- Capacity available in 1x16 or 2x6 line.
- Votes on out of band Received Signal Strength Indicator tone.
- Receiver mounted RSSI tone generator PCB is available separately.
- Voter algorithm configuration includes “Hold” and Change on “Step-size”.
- Global RTN Inhibit facility
- Talk-through Re-broadcast facility.
- Transmitter key steering ? Selection configurable
- Engineer/Emergency handset connector
- Engineer Terminal PC application software for configuration and interrogation included.
- VoIP Interface available.