MAGNASPHERE has introduced both a 1" concealed and a Surface Mount version of multiple switch contacts for non-high security installations. Each style offers individual contacts made with Magnasphere BMS switch technology in two and three contact configurations and both Open and Closed Loop variations, depending on installation requirements.
The MSS-300 Series provides a single switch solution for monitoring multiple systems (Intrusion Detection and Access Control) and for Home Automation applications. Older style security contacts have been made with a decades-old technology call the Reed switch, which have three inherent weaknesses when used as security contacts. They are (1) Easily defeated with magnets (2) Prone to permanent contact weld failure (lightning, power surges) and (3) Fragile (made mostly of glass, they are subject to damage even when packaged as security contacts).
The unique Magnasphere switch used in these devices renders the MSS-300 series products virtually unbreakable and highly resistant to permanent contact welding and outsider magnetic defeat.
MAGNASPHERE MSS-300 Series Recessed and Surface-Mount Contact Features:
- Multiple (2 or 3) individual contact outputs
- Available in closed and open loop configurations
- Available in 1" diameter recessed, and surface-mount, armored cable versions
- Compatible with all control panels
- American-made with patented MAGNASPHERE switch technology
- Resists permanent contact welding (power surges, stun guns, lightning)
- Highest level of security for every installation
- UL 634 listed
For more information please call or use the IndustrySearch email enquiry for a direct reply.