The ProducTVity Station by Red Lion, is a ready-to-deploy solution for collecting, recording and displaying critical key performance indicators (KPIs) and machine status messages on any TV, monitor or projector equipped with a DVI/HDMI interface.
Relatively small in size and easy to use, the ProducTVity Station lets users create their own interactive, real-time productivity scoreboard and Andon system in minutes using any consumer model LED/LCD or plasma TV.
With a library of over 200 communications drivers, the ProducTVity Station can communicate to PLC’s motor drives, motion controllers, bar code scanners and more. Determine at a glance what areas may need improvement or how production levels are doing in real time from the factory floor. Extend monitoring to remote personnel by providing email and text alerts, with its built-in webserver allowing productivity information to be monitored via any networked PC or smart-phone.
Red Lion ProducTVity Station Features:
- Ready to Deploy Plant Floor Visualisation System
- Creates Hi-Definition Key-Performance Indicator and Andon Message Boards
- 720P DVI Output Supports 720 or 1080 TVs with DVI or HDMI Interfaces
- 200+ Communications Drivers for Communicating Directly with PLCs, Drives, Etc.
- Supports up to 16 CS-Series Modules to Accept Digital and Analog Signals
- Built-In Webserver Allows Remote View or Control from any Internet Connected PC
- Provides Email and SMS Text Message Alerts
- Includes 2GB Compactflash® Card for Recording KPIs and Andon Events
- Syncs Data Logs to FTP Servers And Microsoft SQL Server®
- 32-Bit Floating Point Math Allows Creation of Virtually any Key Performance Indicator
- Includes HDMI Cable And HDMI/DVI Adapter to Support any PC or Monitor
- Programmed with Red Lion's popular Crimson® software
- UL Listed for use in Hazardous Locations.
Drag and drop data mapping to PLCs, PCs and SCADA systems and synchronize with FTP servers and/or Microsoft SQL Server for further analysis.
There are three built-in independent serial ports plus one 10 Base-T/100 Base TX Ethernet port capable of communicating 10 protocols simultaneously. These features are complimented by USB and CompactFlash ports that allow tracking and logging of data directly into IT friendly CSV files. The ProducTVity Station contains a 32-bit main processor to calculate complex and time-based metrics.