Reduce IT costs with Microsoft Dynamics.
Microsoft Dynamics solutions help simplify and streamline IT management
Challenged to do more with less, many IT departments are finding that the cost of maintaining outdated, legacy business systems is simply too high. The cost of not having a system—or the wrong system — however, can be much higher. With the right tools in place, you can eliminate many of the costs associated with IT.
Control your IT costs with a business solution that can help you:
- More easily manage data during implementation and initial migration, as well as across disparate systems.
- Leverage common skill sets, helping to ease customisation requirements and reduce training time for new IT staff.
- Simplify and streamline common IT tasks by allowing self-service functionality.
- Reduce support requirements by eliminating duplicate data entry.
- Integrate your enterprise resource planning (ERP) system with existing IT assets to increase productive use and maximise return on investment (ROI).
Microsoft Dynamics solutions are built to help IT teams simplify and streamline common IT tasks, ease integration to help your business get the most out of its existing IT investments, and help reduce costs. Here’s how:
- Microsoft Dynamics runs on Microsoft products that you may already be using, such as Windows Server or Microsoft SQL Server. By reusing existing servers and licences, your company may be able to lower its total cost of ownership.
- Extending the reach of ERP with a series of programmable tools that enable quick integration with outside data sources, such as Web services and legacy applications.
- The skills needed to deploy and maintain Microsoft Dynamics are readily available—often from your current IT staff.
- Microsoft Dynamics works with Microsoft Essential Business Server, which enables you to view, monitor, and access your entire IT infrastructure, including Microsoft Dynamics, from a central console.
- Handle custom configuration and modification easily by taking advantage of open architecture and an object-oriented development environment.
- Providing employees with rich, self-service functionality and easy-to-use tools to ease the burden of tasks commonly placed on IT, such as updating personal information and reporting tasks.
- Quickly scale your ERP system to accommodate new companies or multiple sites.
- Learn about special, limited-time offers for Microsoft Dynamics.
- Browse solutions from Microsoft partners that extend Microsoft Dynamics for specific business needs.
- Contact us to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics or to locate a partner.