Standard reflective garment tape is totally impermeable to air which can allow the build up of heat and moisture behind the tape no matter what the garment fabric. Using our unique perforation and microprism technology we have created a reflective tape that allows air to circulate through the tape. This ventilation and cooling through the base fabric.
Reflexite GP110 Breathable Reflective Garment Tape is a tough, weather resistant tape designed to be sewn or H.F. welded on to high visibility garments. The product also exceeds the requirements for class Class R contained in AS/NZ 1906.4, High Visibility Materials for Safety Garments.
- Works when wet
- Excellent visibility at great distances
- Reflects in colour at night for enhanced safety
- Flexible and strong for long-lasting comfort
- Abrasion resistant for long service life
- Solvent resistant
- Easily wiped clean
- Exceeds Australian Standards AS/NZ 1906.4
- Colours - Fluorescent Lime & White
Washing: Home washing only up to 65° C
Specifications of Reflective Garment Tape - GP110 Breathable
- Item Code: GP11020 (Lime) GP11015 (White)
- Size: 50mm x 50 m
- Box Size: 10 rolls
- Certified for: AS/NZ 1906.4 Class R
- Base Material: Vinyl
- Dye Blocked: Yes
- Backing: Vinyl
For more information on Reflective Garment Tape - GP110 Breathable, please contact Reflexite Australia.