Reflexite GP360 Reflective Garment Tape for industrial laundry applications and is a tough, weather resistant tape designed to be sewn or H.F. welded on to high visibility cotton drill garments. The product is fully compliant with specification EN471 Class 2. The product also exceeds the requirements for Class R contained in AS/NZ 1906.4, High Visibility Materials for Safety Garments.
- Works when wet
- Excellent visibility at great distances
- Reflects in colour at night for enhanced safety
- Industrial laundering to 85° C
- Flexible and strong for long-lasting comfort
- Abrasion resistant for long service life
- Solvent resistant
- Easily wiped clean
- Exceeds Australian Standards AS/NZ 1906.4
- Colours - Fluorescent Lime, White & Blaze Orange
Washing: Up to 85° C industrial wash. Normal industrial detergents may be used, avoid high pH levels - pH of less than 12 is highly recommended.
Specifications of Reflective Garment Tape - GP360 Industrial Wash
- Item Code: FV52020 (Lime) FV52015 (White) FV52007 (Blaze Orange)
- Reflective Technology: Prismatic
- Size: 25mm/50 mm x 50 m
- Weight: 50mm - 1.8kg
- Box Size: 10 rolls (50mm)
- Certified for: EN 471:2003 + A1:2007 Level 2
- Certified for: AS/NZ 1906.4 Class R
- Base Material: Vinyl
- Dye Blocked: Yes
- Backing: Vinyl
For more information on Reflective Garment Tape - GP360 Industrial Wash, please contact Reflexite Australia.