Both external surfaces reflect radiant heat and the fire retardant inner core prevents heat flow transferring from one surface to the next.
Polyair's high thermal performance against heat flow provides an excellent energy efficient solution that's safe, easy to install and cost effective.
Polyair excels in laboratory testing for all mandatory Australian Standards, National Construction Code and Building Code of Australia certification benchmarks.
- Product: Polyair Performa 4.0
- Thickness: 4mm
- Roll Size 1: 1.35m X 40m (54m²)
- Roll Size 2: 1.35m X 20m (27m²)
- Reflective performance (Silver): 97% Reflectance / 0.03 emittance
- Reflective performance (Gold): 91% Reflectance / 0.09 emittance
- Material thermal resistance: 0.1m²K/W
- R-Value calculations: AS/NZS 4859.1/Amdt 1 2006 (James Fricker)
- R-Value calculation endorsement: AS/NZS 4859.1/Amdt 1 2006 (Dr Yarbrough)
- Dry delamination: PASS AS/NZS 4201.1
- Wet delamination: PASS AS/NZS 4859.1 (App I)
- Surface corrosion: PASS AS/NZS 4859.1 (App I)
- Fire – BCA Classification: Group 1 AS/NZS 3837:1998
- Fire – flammability index: ≤ 5 AS/NZS 1530.2
- Fire – ignitability index: 0 AS/NZS 1530.3
- Fire – spread of flame index: 0 AS/NZS 1530.3
- Fire – heat evolved index: AS/NZS 1530.3
- Fire – smoke developed index: 0-1 AS/NZS 1530.3