Class 1 Reflective Tape - Premium
- Provides close to three times more reflectivity and more angularity than Class 2. These features make it suitable for use on road work signs in disadvantaged locations or black spot areas.
- Conforms to AS/NZS 1906.1:2007.
- Polyester - High intensity prismatic, solid colours - for identifying hazards.
Class 2 Reflective Tape - Engineering
- Self Adhesive multi-purpose marking tape offering excellent reflective performance and durability.
- Designed to reflect light which is shone directly at it.
- Weatherproof tape suitable for internal /external uses.
- Conforms to EN 1289.1.2001 and ASTM 4956.
- Mark out bollards, posts, low beams, ramps, steps, gateways etc.
- Highlight potential obstructions and hazards indoors /outdoors, around the home, workplace and construction zone.
- ID safety zones, restricted areas, emergency exists and first aid zones.
- Marking up on buses, heavy machinery, trains, trucks and vehicles.
- Manufacture of general signage requiring reflective substrate.
Features of Stylus 2800 Class 1 and Class 2 Reflective Tape:
- Waterproof and UV stable, will not rot or become brittle
- Suitable for internal and external uses
- Temperature resistance from 40 deg Celsius up to 82 deg Celsius
- High tack long ageing self adhesive acrylic backing, complete with paper liner for easy application
- Can be printed on
- Wide angle reflection
- Solid Colours - Green, red, silver, white and yellow
- Stripes - red/white, red/yellow, black /yellow
- Can be cut to any width from 12mm - 1220mm x 45.7