Reflexite VC312 Daybright Fluorescent Grade is a tough weather and solvent resistant product designed for rugged outdoor use for livery applications on emergency services vehicles. The material is die cuttable and plotter cuttable, and easy to apply onto smooth painted or unpainted vehicle surfaces. The material does not need edge sealing.
- Outstanding long distance nighttime visibility
- Great daytime visibility due to fluorescent colour
- Easy to handle and apply
- No edge sealing required
- Easy to cut
- Impact resistant
- Withstands high pressure washing and resists edge lift
- Single layer construction
- Highly resistant to most industrial cleaning processes
- 3-5 year warranty (Please contact Reflexite for details.)
- Single layer prismatic construction with adhesive backing
Colours: Fluorescent lime,Fluorescent Orange, and Fluorescent Red.
Length: 45.7 metres.
The product is available in many widths and can be custom slit from 25mm to 775mm.
Specifications of Reflective Tape - VC312 Daybright Fluorescent
- Reflective Technology: Prismatic
- Size: 775mm x 45,7m
- Weight: 34,5kg at 775mm
- Box Size: 87 x 23 x 25cm
- Product Construction: Vinyl Polyester with Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Backing
- Base Material: Metalised vinyl
- Backing: Pressure sensitive adhesive
- Warranty: 3 - 5 years
- Data Sheet Ref.: 100-1
For more information on Reflective Tape - VC312 Daybright Fluorescent, please contact Reflexite Australia.