Reflexite VC312 Daybright is a tough weather and solvent resistant product designed for rugged outdoor use for livery applications on emergency services vehicles. The material is die cuttable and plotter cuttable, and easy to apply onto smooth painted or unpainted vehicle surfaces. The material does not need edge sealing.
- Outstanding long distance nighttime visibility
- Easy to handle and apply
- No edge sealing required
- Easy to cut
- Polyester construction means no cracking
- withstands hight pressure washing and resists edge lift
- Single layer construction
- Highly resistant to most industrial cleaning processes
- 7 year warranty
- Single layer prismatic construction with adhesive backing
Colours: White, Yellow, Red, Blue, and Green.
Length: 45.7 metres.
The product is available in many widths and can be custom slit from 25mm to 775mm.
Specifications of Reflective Tape - VC312 Daybright
- Reflective Technology: Prismatic
- Size: 775mm x 45,7m
- Weight: 15kg
- Box Size: 87 x 23 x 25cm
- Product Construction: Polyester with Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
- Base Material: Metalised polyester
- Backing: Pressure sensitive adhesive
- Warranty: 7 years
- Data Sheet Ref.: 200-2; 200-27
For more information on Reflective Tape - VC312 Daybright, please contact Reflexite Australia.