Refrigerating devices recycling
CFC and pentane-foamed refrigerating devices represent one of the greatest threads to the vital ozone layer of our planet. In the meantime forbidden, but as a “carried-over” burden it will be around long into future.
Therefore, safe and economic recovering of CFC will become a very special challenge for recycling and shredder technology.
ERDWICH took up this task at an early stage. Resulting from continued consultation with industry and disposal companies, the widely, proven multiple award winning and today market-leading process technology from ERDWICH has been developed.
Using it, you will even be the best equipped to cope with the continual tightening of the legal limiting values for the treatment of polluting materials.
The experience with more than 20 million disposed and recycled refrigerating devices speaks for itself.
Our technology – your advantages:
- Closed system of the plant
- Fully automatic shredding and separating
- Nitrogen-free recovering of refrigerating agent
- High recovering rates
- Highest degrees of purity
- Maintenance of values well below the permitted upper limits
- Watertight long-term archiving of important operating parameters
- High availability
- Low operating expenses
To Know More about Refrigerating Devices Recycling Please click here