These include services and processes not generally offered by our competitors including:
- Metal coatings to offer high bond strength, high integrity coatings applied by one of our many surfacing technologies to offer the ultimate in wear and corrosion resistance.
- All original materials in critical operating zones replaced by tungsten carbide or boron carbide coatings for ultimate wear resistance
- All critical dimensions machined to ensure the tightest tolerances (usually higher than OEM)
- All stages of repair performed in-house
- Pumps vibration tested after refurbishment to ensure base line vibration data which assists client's in on-going vibration assessment
- Pumps run under load to ensure repair integrity