Many of our clients are required to comply with one or more pieces of legislation out of a complex suite of laws, both at the Commonwealth and State level. These laws address three areas that are inter-related:
- Energy consumption/efficiency
- Water consumption/efficiency
Generally the individual instruments have been crafted for a specific purpose, to a greater or lesser extent in isolation of other laws, both on a State-to-State level or Commonwealth-to-State.
Hence, many overlaps and, at times, even conflicts exist across the legislation landscape. It requires knowledge, skill and experience to navigate through this mix of requirements so that full compliance is achieved with minimum duplication and at minimum cost.
Enesolve’s team has the skill and experience to turn-key compliance across the full suite of Federal and State legislative frameworks including:
- National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting Act 2007 (NGER Act, Federal)
- Energy Efficiency Opportunities Act 2006 (EEO Act, Federal)
- Environment and Resource Efficiency Plans (EREP, State: VIC)
- Smart Energy Saving Program (Queensland)
- Energy Efficiency & Conservation Authority Program (NZ)