- From more than 100 countries
- From more than 1700 lists
- For more than 600,000 substances
- For more than 6000 chemical families
Delivered over the web
Features of the Galleria Chemica Regulatory Database:
- Chemicals Management requires up-to-date information about International Regulation and recent literature findings related to EHS
- "Official" views undergo constant revision as various expert groups contribute to the current state of accepted "wisdom"
- Galleria Chemica captures this wisdom in a comprehensive database
- More than 2.5 million substances, 600,000 CAS Numbers
- More than 1000 Regulatory Lists from 70+ countries on every continent and from all regions
- Complete substance dossiers include animal and ecotoxicity profiles
- More than 10,000 monographs from more than 100 agencies including government and industry groups
- All data fully indexed allowing searches by CAS Number, EINECS / ELINCS Number, METI Number, FEMA Number, C.I. Number etc, etc.
- Molecular Drawing tools allow searches based on molecular structure