Testing shows that results may vary based on conditions.
- Up to 10,000 bushels per hour (approx 273 tonnes per hour) during full bin load out
- 4,000 – 5,000 bushels/hour (approx 109 - 136 tonnes per hour) with 50 feet of hose at full bin load-out
- 5,500 bu/hr (approx 150 tones per hour) with 35 feet of hose attached directly to an 8 inch bin sump at full-bin load-out
- Specially engineered airflow technology dramatically reduces the noise volume and pitch
- Automatic Air Throttle
- Minimizes tractor lug-down and increases tractor efficiency.
- The airflow virtually stops when the hose is removed from the grain
- The suction automatically resumes when hose is placed in the grain
- Unfolds right next to the bin
- 16’ auger clearance large trucks and grain carts.
Hi Flow directional or removable dust exhaust
- Swivel action allows you to adjust the exhaust direction
- Compact hose storage
- 55’ (16.8 m) of hose and attachments are standard equipment
- Independent tests by grain elevators indicate that the Rem Grain VAC causes less damage to valuable seed than conventional vacuum systems where high speed airlocks are used.
- The unique drum and exhaust design separates dust and foreign matter from the grain, thereby improving the quality of the material that you deliver.
Tachometer and hour meter
- To ensure the PTO is running at the recommended speed and to monitor the operational hours of the GrainVAC.
Rubber Torsion axles
- For high speed towing
- Rem Enterprises Inc. will guarantee each new 3700 GrainVAC to be free from factory defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of delivery by the dealer to the original purchaser.
- The first year Rem Enterprises Inc. will cover parts and labour incurred with the part replacement. Certain exclusions may apply. Details are included in the operator’s manual.
Parts and Service:
- Rem is very proud of its dealers and representatives throughout North America, Australia, New Zealand and Europe. We stock replacement parts in Canada, the United States, Australia and France to provide fast service and our factory team is standing by to support all Rem products.
Health and Safety:
- The Rem GrainVAC ensures a dust free environment in the bin and eliminates dangerous open augers. The design provides safe access for servicing and part replacement. All aspects of GrainVAC operation have been tested, inspected and safety approved.
Proven Design means Low Maintenance:
- The Rem GrainVAC system was patented in the USA in 1989. Minimal wear on parts has always been our strength. Settling chamber extends rotor life by keeping some heavy debris out of the air stream.
- Less moving parts than other grain vacs. High speed bearings. Less down time: replacement parts available with easy access for replacement.
- The simple, no-nonsense design of this machine naturally lends itself to low maintenance requirements. This machine features an efficient drive system and a tough powder coat finish.
Standard Convenience Features:
- Heavy duty gearbox for trouble-free use, with a gearbox guard that is hinged – no wrenches required to access the shear sprocket drive assembly. New style high flow exhaust allows for greater airflow thereby improving performance.
- Lower auger clean out door is easy to access with the handle, keich makes it user friendly. The inspection window and air throttle improve the control the operator has for various applications.
- Narrow Width - 92” (7.6’) (2.34 m)
- Height - 98” (2.49 m)
- Weight - 4300 lbs. (1955 kg)
- Hitch Weight - 480 lbs. (218 kg
- Auger Extension angle - 45 degrees
- Auger Discharge height - 16’ (4.87 m)
- PTO - 1000 RPM
- Hydraulic requirements - 2100 psi, @ 2GPM flow rate
- Horsepower requirement - 140-180 HP at 1000 PTO rpm to operate at maximum capaciy
To Know More about Grainvac 3700- High Capacity Model Please click here