This new feature ensures reliable and consistent operation in harsh environments. Many industrial applications that are inhibited by environmental issues will benefit from this new robust feature.
Moxa's ioLogik E1200 series remote Ethernet I/Os are highly cost-effective. They are equipped with two embedded Ethernet switch ports to enable daisy-chain topology, which eliminates the cost of buying additional Ethernet switches, and at the same time significantly reduces cabling cost.
What's more, Moxa's patented Active OPC Server™ with its "active" communication technology enables ioLogik E1200 products to be easily and seamlessly integrated with SCADA systems, and their user-definable Modbus address feature allows easy upgrading of existing systems.
- Built-in 2-port Ethernet switch for daisy-chain topology
- Free use of Moxa’s push-based Active OPC Server Lite™ software
- User-definable Modbus/TCP addressing
- I/O peer-to-peer function
- Wide temperature (-40 to 75°C)