Remote Ethernet I/O with 2-port Ethernet switch and 6 RTDs
A new daisy-chained Ethernet I/O concept is now available. The Moxa ioLogik E1260 industrial remote Ethernet I/O has two embedded Ethernet switch ports that allow information to flow to another local Ethernet device or connect to the next ioLogik in the daisy-chain.
Remote Ethernet I/O Applications:
Factory automation, security and surveillance systems, and tunnel monitoring, can make use of daisy-chained Ethernet for building multi-drop I/O networks over standard Ethernet cables.
Many industrial automation users are familiar with the multi-drop configuration typically used in fieldbus applications. The daisy-chain function on the remote Ethernet I/O ioLogik E1260 not only increases the connection between machines and panels, but also lowers the cost of buying separate Ethernet switches, and at the same time reduces labor fees and cabling by a large percentage. For example, if a production facility contains 700 stations (20 points per station), the wiring cost reduction can reach 15% of the total implementation cost.
Remote Ethernet I/O Features:
- Built-in 2-port Ethernet switch for daisy-chain topologies
- Free support of Moxa’s push-based Active OPC Server Lite
- Seamlessly connect to any SCADA system
- Save 80% on network bandwidth
- I/O response that’s seven times faster
- User-defined Modbus/TCP addressing
- MXIO programming library for Windows and WinCE VB/VC.NET and Linux CAPIs
- Web configuration with Import/Export function