OEM ioTeso Remote I/O Modules are a complete range of railway compliant I/O interfaces supporting RS485, CANOpen and Ethernet.
OEM ioTeso Remote I/O Modules are suitable for Passenger Vehicle Condition Based Monitoring, Train Management System I/O Interfaces, Trackside Monitoring, SCADA and Locomotive Performance and Condition Monitoring.
Communications Interfaces for Railway
The ioTeso Remote I/O product range offers a large range of communications options to enable railway operators and OEM's to interface on-board and wayside signals into their existing Train Management Systems or to pick up signals for Condition Based Monitoring and Maintenance applications.
The ioTeso Remote I/O product range supports the following communications protocols:
- Modbus RS485
Railway Compliant to EN50155 and RIA-12
The ioTeso Remote I/O product range has been designed specifically for high reliability applications such as the railway industry.
The ioTeso Remote I/O Product Range is compliant to the EN50155:2007 Standard, including formal testing for:
- Class TX Operating Temperature (-40°C to +85°C)
- EFTB Immunity (EN 61000-4-4), Surge Immunity (EN 61000-4-5) and ESD Immunity (EN 61000-4-2)
- Conducted Disturbances RFI Immunity (EN 61000-4-6) and Radiated Disturbances RFI Immunity (EN 61000-4-3)
- Radiated and Conducted Emissions (EN 55011)
- Shock and Vibration (EN 61373– Category 1 Class B)
ioTeso Remote I/O Configurability
The ioTeso Remote I/O product range is configured from the standard off-the-shelf range of railway compliant and certified PC3 I/O Modules, communications modules and DC/DC Converter modules.
The configuration options include:
- Input voltage of 24Vdc, 72Vdc and 110Vdc
- Individual digital input channel isolation
- Individual analogue input channel isolation
- Digital Input and Output configurations for 24Vdc, 72Vdc and 110Vdc
- Analogue Input configurations for voltage, current and resistive measurement
- Analogue Output configurations for voltage and current control
- Multiple PC3 I/O Modules can be customised into a single RIO Module if preferred
Read more about OEM's Remote I/O Modules