Each unit has individually (relay) controlled AC power receptacles, enabling users to monitor current, voltage, power and temperature.
Remote Power Control Unit 20 Outlet 30 Amp with Power CIM by Raritan (P2CIM-PWR)
In the event of system failure and/or system lockup, rebooting is often the only option. For true "lights out" data center management, the ability to recover these systems remotely is vital.
With Raritan's Remote Power Control units, you can eliminate the need to perform manual intervention or dispatch field personnel and reduce downtime.
Features and innovations that deliver what you demand
- True RMS current monitoring with overload alarm buzzer and indicator LED.
- Receptacle status retention during power loss.
- Individual or collective control of receptacles.
- Programmable unit ID and receptacle names.
- Voltage and temperature monitoring.
- Zero-U form factor available.
- 16 Amp Power Rating.
- Available in multiple plug and receptacle form factors.
- Audible overload Alarm.