WebRelay-Quad™ is the fastest, easiest, least expensive, and most reliable way to remotely control equipment over an IP network (including the internet).
WebRelay-Quad™ is used by many different companies for hundreds of applications including industrial control, security, remote control, remote reset, and many other applications that require remote relay control. It has four low-signal relays that can individually switch up to 3 Amp at 28V. Each relay can be turned on, off, or pulsed using the built-in web pages or by running custom scripts from a computer or dedicated controller. It is extremely versatile and can be made to fit almost any remote relay control need.
The WebRelay-Quad is fully configured in minutes using a web browser. No additional software is needed.
Features of the WebRelay-Quad™ Remote Relay Control:
- Built-in web server for setup and remote relay control from a web-browser
- No special software or device drivers required
- XML status and control page makes communications with custom software interfaces simple
- Can operate as a Modbus/TCP slave device
- Four independent, 28V 3A relays (SPDT)
- "On/Off" and "Pulse" modes
- Rugged, compact enclosure can be DIN-Rail or Wall mounted
- Includes a 2-piece (14-pin) industrial terminal connector that makes connections convenient
- "Power-Over-Ethernet" (802.3af) option available.
WebRelay-Quad™ Remote Relay Control