The system enables automatic and remote monitoring of customer chemical stock levels to ensure an efficient and reliable product supply, including the monitoring of tank temperature and pressure.
Deliveries are scheduled by the Sales and Distribution teams when the Telemetry system reaches an agreed re-order level. Usage data is recorded by the system which can be used to calculate and report trends, time to re-order and time to empty.
Telemetry systems are installed at sites across Australia, New Zealand and Fiji.
Benefits of Tank Telemetry:
- Supports our customers in the choice to focus on production, rather than stock control and logistics
- Enables remote visual assessment of requirements for both customer and Orica Chemnet personnel
- Monitors plant consumption and provides trends analysis
- Reduces risk of stock outs
- Reduces cost of unnecessary or ill-timed deliveries
- Freeing of time and resources
- Builds culture of trust, commitment and cooperation