Removing Bitumen Soilings KB Bitumen Remover
- Solvent based cleaning agent for the removal of dried/cured bitumen soilings
Features of Removing Bitumen Soilings KB Bitumen Remover
- Koster Bitumen Remover is a solvent on the basis of special benzenes, intended for the removal of cured / dried bitumen soilings.
Field of application
- For removing cured / dried soilings consisting of bitumen, oil and grease.
Remove as much of the bitumen from the substrate as possible using a spatula. Then work Köster Bitumen Remover into the substrate using a firm brush. Thereafter, rinse the treated surface with water.
- 1lt canister
- In originally sealed packages, the material can be stored unlimitedly. Observe the guidelines for the storage of flammable liquids.
- Wear solvent resistant gloves and goggles when processing the material. Use only in properly ventilated areas.
- Koster Bitumen Remover is highly flammable.
To Know about Removing Bitumen Soilings KB Bitumen Remover Please click here