Renewable Energy - On-site Wind
Energetics has formed a partnership with Australia’s leading wind energy developer, Wind Prospect, to provide our clients with an end-to-end service to develop and implement on-site wind energy projects.
On-site wind energy provides
- A reduction in energy costs
- Price certainty for over 20 years
- The opportunity to benefit from government climate change legislation e.g. Expanded RET
- Managed carbon exposure
- A highly visible environmental commitment
Who can benefit?
Existing projects: The partnership can assist you at any stage during your project.
New projects: On-site wind is suitable for large sites with the following characteristics:
- High energy consumption and consistent demand
- Suitable distance to residential areas (>500m)
- Electricity costs in excess of $100/MWh
- Coastal, upland or remote locations
Working in partnership with Wind Prospect, Energetics provides a complete solution to facilitate the implementation of on-site wind energy projects.
Our service includes
- Site screening to identify opportunities
- Feasibility studies
- On-site wind monitoring
- Business case development
- Planning and environmental impact assessment
- Power purchase agreements
- Project financing
- Assistance with government funding applications
- Detailed engineering and design
- Project implementation management
- Ongoing operation and maintenance