Power Packaging has the facility to service and maintain your tools and machinery in NSW.
Power Packaging has been trusted by some of the largest Australian companies to service and repair their vital packaging machinery.
Repeat business and consistent referrals prove that we are the go-to company to keep your production lines up and running.
Preventative Maintenance/Service Agreements
Downtime on any machine can cost your company a lot of money, and can even cripple production. To prevent breakdowns and minimise downtime with your machinery, Power Packaging can offer you a preventative maintenance service agreement. While we recommend quarter yearly preventative maintenance, the frequency is completely up to you.
On each scheduled call the Service Representative will:
- Thoroughly inspect, test, adjust and repair the machine as may be necessary to ensure its correct operation.
- Report on the condition of the machine and advise you which parts have been replaced and outline the maintenance work that was carried out to ensure the continued operation of the machine.
- When necessary, instruct your operators and engineers in fault finding and machine operation.
- Check stocks of spare parts held by you and recommend necessary additions to this stock.
- We are the authorised Columbia hand tool service centre in Australia.
- We have our own servicing division, and our staff has over 20 years experience in servicing machinery and hand tools.
- We keep Columbia parts in stock, so no lengthy delays with repairs.