Rescue Equipment | Aspirators Oil Water
The Oil-Water Debris Aspirator suctions off liquids, debris and even granular material. The Permanent Aspirator and the compact Mini Permanent Aspirator suction off liquids and simultaneously pump up to a height of 6 m (9.8 ft.).
The main area of application for this equipment is the removal of contaminated water used for extinguishing operations, chemicals, oil and dirty water after floods, rough weather, pipe bursts or accidence.
They are also suitable for professional mopping up in halls and floor areas in the industrial sector and for removing water used for extinguishing in private households
There are also accessories available for all three models in addition to the corresponding basic equipment.
The ground nozzles contained in the accessory range enable liquids to be aspirated from many different areas. The floating suction collector for example is especially well suited for aspirating of oil situated on small areas of water.
In the accessory set there is also a suction hose enabling the radius to be increased if necessary. The suction hoses are obtainable in an oil resistant version and in a limited resistant version.
Oil-Water Debris Aspirator
- For suctioning up liquids and debris
- Also suitable for suctioning up grainy substances, e.g. plastic granule
- Capacity of 3 x 100 litre (3 x 3.5 cu.ft.)
- Containers can be fitted into each for storage
- Environmentally dangerous liquids can be temporarily stored
- Adapter fits on a 200 litre (7 cu.ft.) rolling hoop barrel
- Very good chemical resistance of GFRP as opposed to other plastics
- Also suitable for operation with the formation of foam
- Motor heads and pumps can also be supplied in 110/120 V
- Rugged design
- Container made of glass fibre reinforced plastic and therefore corrosion-free
- Transparent container enabling liquid level to be observed
- Container is quickly exchangeable
- Easy to repair
- Special versions can be supplied on request
- Safety class IP 44
- GS tested
- Technical design according to VDE 0700 0702
- Meets the latest BG Guidelines
- Emergency stop switch
- Spark suppression
Oil and water aspirators are not suitable for aspirating explosives and easily inflammable liquids (i.e. formation of a gas/air mixture). In addition to this, they are also not suitable for aspirating dust particles and vapours which endanger health.