Rescue Equipment | High Pressure Leak Sealing System
When fire services have to deal with hazardous materials in companies producing and processing materials which are dangerous for water and the environment, it is very often the case that existing materials and equipment reach their limits with respect to sealing.
Sealing of leaks on pressurized pipelines, structural parts and fittings is not possible, or very difficult, using standard Leak Sealing Bags.
A sealing hose system was developed in cooperation with the Industrial Fire Brigade of Henkel KGaA Düsseldorf.
This system enables sealing of positions which are difficult to access and which have operating pressures of up to a maximum of 10 bar (145 psi).
It has very good adaption characteristics to the various pipe diameters due to the different hose lengths.
There are two set variations supplied: Premium Set and Base Set. Both sets are contained in a practical transport case and are easy to use.
- Universally applicable
- Easy to use
- For back pressures up to max. 9 bar
- (130 psi/90 m water head)
- Especially applicable on T-pieces, pipe bends or difficult
- connection joints
- Supplied as Base Set and Premium Set
- With additional sealing plates made of different materials
- (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber, Ethylen Propylen Dien Rubber,
- Fluoropolymer Rubber) – increased resistance
- Pressure release valve between pressure regulator and inflation hose
- Metal parts on sealing hoses are made of stainless steel 1.6 times the test pressure to the maximum operating pressure
- Continuous electrostatic conductivity of the sealing hoses
- (DIN ISO 8031/8.97)
- Ground connection on both sides on sealing hose couplings