Rapidfloor MMA Resi Floor Topping
RapidFloor MMA is a seamless floor topping system specifically designed for industry.RapidFloor MMA resin is blended with specially graded silica quartz aggregates to produce a floor system that is hard and durable, resistant to impact, abrasion, thermal shock and chemicals/food acids, yet is non porous, hygienic and easily cleaned.
RapidFloor MMA is fully bonded to the concrete to prevent water creep.
May be used as a clear finish or as a plain coloured (non-aggregated finish).This product is applied by the roll & broadcast technique or a trowelled slurry.
Typical Physical Properties/ Features
RapidFloor MMA is a medium duty monolithic 2-5mm (see later) thick floor topping based on Methyl Methacrylate polymers. This resin system offers the following properties:
- Very Rapid Cure: Full system may be installed within a 3-6hr period. (Depending on floor size).
- Low Temperature application: The system will cure down to minus 25°C. (Special techniques needed).
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent adhesion to properly prepared substrates.
- Easily cleaned. See comments at end. Water blast resistant.
- Excellent slip resistance. Confirm degree required in specification.
Aggregate Finish: 0.73
- Good resistance to thermal shock. When cured, will perform at all in-service temperature ranges. Range: -30ºc to +90ºc.
- However thicker toppings will perform better.
- Cured film is non-toxic.
- Not moisture permeable.
- Moisture absorption: 0.04% as per ASTM D570-63
- Flexural strength: 25Mpa
- Weight per m² @ 3mm thickness: 10kgs
- Co-efficient of expansion 2.23 x 105/C between 20°C and 60°C when heated at 1°/minutes.
- Minimum thickness: 2mm to 5mm
- Colour: Natural Gold; or other colours dependant on aggregate selection.
To Know about Rapidfloor MMA Please click here.