Construction & Demolition Waste Streams
Here at Benedict we welcome large or small Construction and Demolition waste volumes.
How is Construction and Demolition Waste created?
- Home Builders and Development Companies
- Home Renovators
- Civil Works
- Government Infrastructure Works
What is Construction and Demolition Waste?
- Fines (soils, sands, etc)
- Timber (pallets, form boards, and off cuts)
- Plastics (pipes, cable reels, buckets, films, etc)
- Rubble (brick, concrete, asphalt etc)
- Non – Recyclable Rubbish (carpets, textiles, tyres etc)
- Mixed Metals (both non ferrous and ferrous)
To Know about Resource Recovery:Construction & Demolition Waste Streams Please click here