Typically this facility is used for the processing of Cash Sales, COD Sales and Charge Sales, as well as the production of Quotes and Account Payments.
As the system is fully integrated with other modules a sale at the sales counter will update the relevant places throughout the entire system. This ensures that stock is always kept up to date and debtors are fully controlled. Account payments may be processed through the Point of Sale, saving your customers and staff time.
Strict security controls can also be implemented if desired. This is especially important when introducing casual staff to the system or requiring senior staff to have the ability to provide a valued customer with special pricing.
The Point of Sale Module also enables the operator to "park" a current sale. This effectively puts this sale "on hold" and allows the user to open additional Point of Sale screens. This is handy for when a customer needs to return to the shop floor to pick up additional items.
- All Point of Sale functions are strictly security controlled - Operators have as much or as little access as you determine.
- Comprehensive choice of transaction types allows you to select from Cash Sales, Charge Sales, Quotes, Yard Orders
- and Held Order transactions.
- Transaction type determined at the completion of the sale, not before the sale.
- Item searches available through keyboard or bar code scanners.
- Choice of producing a Till Docket, a Delivery Docket OR both.
- Account and COD payments accepted and full receipts instantly printed at POS.
- Variable and fixed delivery fee facility - delivery fees may be scheduled in accordance with the destination suburb.
- Comprehensive and immediate Alpha or Alpha-numeric product search from within the Point of Sale.
- Split screen facility allows the viewing of a search screen as well as viewing the items currently listed in the sale.
- Search results quickly and easily drawn into the sale.
- Up to three "parked" sales at any one time, on any one terminal.
- Multi bar code recognition for any one item.
- Full Cash Drawer control and reporting.
- All sales fully auditable.
- Sales counter flows efficiently.
- Automated pricing and discounting means minimal errors.
- Increased security.
- Staff are accountable for their sales.
- Quick and efficient sales enquiry process.
- Professionalism in presentation.
- Staff are more informed.
- Account payments are expedited.
- Tight control of Debtors.
- Detailed sales analysis.