Osmotic membranes perform the best level of filtration and are a barrier to salts and to inorganic substances
Water produced by Reverse Osmosis is the ideal solution in many applications.
- brackish water potabilization
- restaurants and hotels: the best results from automatic dishwashers
- offset printing: improves efficiency and reduces scraps
- chemical laboratories: for instrumentation and glassworks rinsing
- air conditioning systems: for proper humification
- flower growing
- electronics industry: water for microchip rinsing
- and many more applications demanding high quality water.