Our product portfolio includes protectors for almost every RF application like:
- all mobile communications systems and bands, i.e. GSM 900/1800, PCS 1900, UMTS/3G, TDMA, CDMA
- special mobile radio/PMR, trunked radio, i.e. TETRA, IDEN
- wireless broadband access systems
- Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint radios
- navigation and timing, e.g. GPS
- CATV and video surveillance
as well as data line protectors for applications like
- high speed data transmission from 2 to 155 Mbit/s according to ITU-T G.703 on coax
- quarter-wave shorting stub (also available with additional high-pass filter)
- gas tube (also available with additional high-pass filter/DC block)
- hybrid Fine Protectors (with DC bypass, for sensitive electronics)
- decoupled gas tube protectors for high RF CW and peak power and low passive intermodulation
- broadband quarter-wave and decoupled gas tube protectors covering a wide range of RF communication frequencies
Only very reliable protectors can safely protect vulnerable, expensive and important electronic equipment, thus preventing down-time connected with loss of revenue and even loss of reputation in today's competitive environment.
HUBER+SUHNER has both the long-term RF and protection experience and know how to provide leading edge designs and solutions. Extensive test facilities enable to verify precisely all protection and RF specifications including passive intermodulation.
All these products come along with a 10 years warranty - if lightning strikes, relax and rely on HUBER+SUHNER!