While not only limiting the use of paper based work, RF picking ensures there are minimal errors during warehouse processes. From the goods being received into the warehouse, all the way through to despatch, RF systems are utilised in nearly all areas.
A basic skill-set in RF is a big advantage when seeking work in a warehouse environment.
- Introduction to RF systems in a warehouse environment
- Theory session
- Hands on training with RF mobile computer and standard handheld RF gun
- Pick, pack and scan stock from multiple locations
- Prepare goods for despatch
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Class Size: 12 students per course
- Student Requirments: Closed toe shoes (no thongs, sandals etc.)
- Course Outcome: A Certificate of Completion will be mailed to you after the course.
For more information or cost for the RF Scanning Training Course please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.