Digi's XTend-PKG RF modems provide everything you need for out-of-the-box serial cable replacement, enabling quick wireless connectivity of electronic devices across a broad range of applications. Simply feed data into one modem and the data is transported to the other end of a long range wireless link. Data security is provided by 128-bit AES encryption. If more advanced functionality is needed, the modems support an extensive set of AT and binary commands.
Features & Benefits RF Stand-Alone Radio Modem | XTend-PKG
- Indoor/urban range up to 3000 feet
- Outdoor line-of-sight range up to 40 miles (with high gain antenna)
- Outstanding receiver sensitivity (-110 dBm @ 9600 bps)
- Adjustable power output from 1 mW to 1 W; up to 4 W EIRP (with 6 dB antenna)
- Low power consumption for power-sensitive applications - Pin, serial port and cyclic sleep modes available
- Streaming, acknowledged and multi-transmit modes supported
- Easy out-of-the box operation — no configuration necessary
- Durable industrial grade enclosure
For more information RF Stand-Alone Radio Modem | XTend-PKG please contact ETM Pacific Pty Ltd.