As Zebra’s third-generation RXi™ printer/encoder, the R110Xi4 is designed with innovative, industry-leading features to meet the demands of current and future applications, and leverages the built-to-last Xi4™ printer platform for robust performance.
This high-performance printer/encoder delivers superior flexibility and unique features for a number of benefits. For example, it can fulfill a wide range of applications—from small, high-resolution (600-dpi) healthcare specimen smart labeling and item-level tagging, to RFID pallet/carton labeling with print widths up to 4"/103 mm.
Auto-configuration, which enables encoding of a variety of different RFID tags, simplifies setup. And by encoding RFID inlays that are spaced closer together (.6”/16 mm) than other-brand printer/encoders, the R110Xi4 enables lower cost per label, fewer media-roll changes, and faster throughput. Even use media converted for other printers/encoders thanks to Zebra's ability to detect variable inlay placement. If you don’t need printed labels, the direct-to-inlay encoding capability means even more media savings.
Product Brochure (PDF, 715 KB)
- Reduce RFID media costs
- RFID media flexibility: RFID inlay position flexibility; use media converted for other brand printers; support widest range of transponder designs and sizes
- RFID encoding accuracy
- Save printer/encoder setup time
- Simply global RFID deployment
- Fully integrated ThingMagic UHF EPC Gen 2 V1.2/ ISO 18000-6C RFID Reader/Encoder
- Prints and encodes EPC Gen 2 tags with a minimum pitch of 16mm
- Adaptive Encoding Technology automatically selects optimum encode settings
- Auto-tag calibration for label lengths of 2” or greater
- Variable inlay placement supports a rang