1. 10 metre read range guaranteed with both personnel and industrial HYPER X™ tags (competitive 2.45GHz technologies do not offer a 10 metre read range with personnel tags).
2. In a recent trial of three leading long range RFID technologies, HYPER X™ came out in front. This is because of the reliability and quality of the HYPER X™ reader.
3. Greater reliability and high speeds.
4. Simultaneous Identification.
5. Small sized cards and tags.
6. Can integrate with your current access control system (e.g. personnel and building access systems).
If these factors are important to you in your application then you need to speak to us.
See HYPER X™ Long Range Vehicle Access RFID in Action.
Here is an application example for our Hyper X system - Just drive on through! There is no need for vehicles to stop at boom gate. >>Drive Through.mov<<
You will need Quicktime™ Player installed to run this .mov file. If you do not have Quicktime, >>download it here<<
HYPER X™ Evaluation Kits Available!! (NEW!)
To allow you to test and get the most out of the Hyper X™ 2.45GHz RFID technology, you can purchase a Hyper X evaluation kit. >>Find the details here<<
For further information about the RFID Technology Spotlight - Vehicle Access visit Electro-Com (Australia) Pty Ltd at http://www.electrocom.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Electro-Com (Australia) Pty Ltd team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Our aim is total customer satisfaction