Rheonik Flow mass flow meters can measure flow from as little as 0.5 gram/min to 1500 tons/hr for measurement of liquids and gases up to 12" (DN300) diameters.
Pressures over 890 Bar and Explosion Proof Versions Available as well. Materials such as Stainless Steel, Hastelloy C and Tantalum are possible.
Rheonik uses its patented Omega Tube in all its fmass flow meters. The advantage is that torsion rods guide and minimise tube stress as movement is torsional.
Other designs have bending motion which significantly increases stress and is a cause of fatigue at weld points resulting in increased tube fracture failures.
IN SUMMARY The Patented OMEGA design is the basis of the most rugged coriolis meter
- Rugged Omega Tube Design due to its thick walled element and reduced requirement to rely on signal manipulation and processing techniques.
- Extreme applications up to 890 Bar and temperatures from -200 Deg C to + 400 Deg C
- High Accuracy - units available for fiscal duties - custody transfer.
- Low Energy Usage - EEx ia IIC Sensors Available
- Flexible Configuration - many sizes and materials
- Proven Technology - many references worldwide - huge library of successfuly solved applications.