It is compact but still has 116 lt solution tank capacity, large running time thanks to 36V-320 A battery, comfortable adjustable seat, heavy duty chassis and electric lifting and lowering of brushes and squeegee like top class scrubbers.
It is available in two versions, 80 cm width disc brush (Drive T scrubber) for aggressive cleaning and 70 cm roller brushes (Drive T sweeper-scrubber) for sweeping, washing and drying at the same time. And if you need both cleaning system, you can just swap from disc brush to roller brushes deck in less than 5 minutes without any tools.
Where to use
With a theoretical cleaning capacity of 3,500 sqm/h (Drive T sweeper-scrubber) and 4,000 sq.m/h (Drive T scrubber) the Drive T is suitable for cleaning large areas, including outdoors, such as:
- Supermarkets and shopping centres
- Hotels and large residences
- Medium and large industrial premises
- Airports and railway stations
- Multi-storey car parks
- Arcades and pavements
- Pools and sports facilities
Features and benefits
- Good visibility to front and both sides
- All controls close to hand and easy to operate
- Easy access from both sides and ample room for legs and feet
- Adjustable seat complete with back support suitable for operators of any height and long working shift
- Brush deck change without using tools
- Disc brushes deck for aggressive cleaning task (Drive T scrubber)
- Roller brushes deck for sweeping, scrubbing and drying the floor in once (Drive T sweeper-scrubber)
- Roller brush deck in stainless steel (Drive T sweeper-scrubber)
- Electric lifting and lowering of brushes and squeegee
- Solution tank at front for easy filling and maximum traction
- Robust steel chassis
- Anti shock brush head system
- 36v powered with large battery compartment for long running time
- Robust floating squeegee
- Four sided squeegee blade
- High capacity anti-corrosion polythene tanks
- Solution flow stops when brushes are raised
- Large wheels to climb steps allowing operation outdoors
- Flashing light, horn, reverse alarm and emergency switch as standard equipment
A wide range of optional accessories ensures the Drive T fits your needs: choice of brushes, drive disc and pads, batteries and charger. RCM are also available to design specific accessories to meet your particular needs.
For more information on Rider Scrubber - RCM Drive T, please click here.