Treotham Automation's safety consultant Mr Raju Kotecha provides risk assessments and subsequent minimisation of risks in accordance with relevant act, Regulation 2011 as per Australian Standard for Machinery Safety AS 4024.2006.
The process includes the following:
- Visual inspection of machinery to identify hazards.
- Review of electrical drawings and other technical documentation to determine control system failures which may lead to the occurence of hazardous events.
- Consultation with relevant personnel (i.e.operators, maintenance and management) to estimate potential human factor contribution to hazardous events.
- Estimation of Risk (intrinsic and within the context of existing risk control measures) and then providing an overall report.
- Risk evaluation and risk priority listing
- Risk reductions proposals comply with Work Health & Safety Act 2011, Regulation 2001 for the minimisation of risk associated with plant as far as practicable
The full process is documented and presented in a report with all the necessary information.