Sometimes the facts don’t seem to mean much as an incident escalates out of control.
This unit will help you get the right people engaged at the right time doing the right things to quickly get facts and results of robust analysis to the people that can make decisions.
This unit will take you through the following key areas:
- Identifying that an incident has occurred – and how to prepare key staff for notifying the right people at the right time
- Escalating the incident through the organisation
- Incident investigation tools and processes
- Conducting a hazard analysis
- Product traceability systems and processes
- Developing and delivering effective briefings
1 day. The course will include presentations and discussions, practical exercises and case studies and assessment tasks.
Click here to download course registration form