Every company will have an incident – there is no such thing as perfect supply, production or distribution. Some incidents may lead to a product recall. Incidents and recall however do not have to escalate into a crisis. That will be determined by the processes and system the company has in place for managing product safety, effective incident management and a robust product recall program.
This unit will take you through these key areas:
- What causes incidents to escalate into crises?
How can crises be prevented?
- Case studies in effective – and not so effective, incident management and product recalls
- The industry and regulatory environment in the context of product safety and product recall
- Key components of effective product recall programs
- Preparing staff for a product recall
- Documenting a product recall plan (Student Workbook also includes a product recall plan template)
2 days. The course will include presentations and discussions, practical exercises and case studies and assessment tasks.
Click here to download course registration form